As well as providing a great service to our clients, something else we’re passionate about is running organic hr as ethically as possible. You might hear this from businesses a lot, but what does it actually mean to us? Well it means . . .
- Our number one responsibility is to our clients
- We only take on work where we have expertise
- We transfer our skills to you so you do not remain dependent on us
- We tailor our services to your needs
- We manage expectations – sometimes what is wanted is not always realistic
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ for our clients
- We believe in working for, and supporting, our local businesses and communities
We work hard to be socially responsible. For example . . .
- We are trustees on the boards of several charities
- We undertake pro bono HR and management support for these enterprises and their leaders, supporting their organisations in delivering their services to disadvantaged and vulnerable individuals
- We will waive our fees in cases of hardship
We seek out ways to be environmentally responsible, minimising resource use wherever we can . . .
- We have taken decisions that have reduced our carbon footprint by over 20% and continually seek ways to reduce it further
- We recycling equipment and consumables in the office (which we find somewhat addictive!)
- We make intelligent choices around transport to clients (or alternatives to transport!)
- We have purchased a green company vehicle