As well as providing a great service to our clients, something else we’re passionate about is running organic hr as ethically as possible. You might hear this from businesses a lot, but what does it actually mean to us? Well it means . . .
- Our number one responsibility is to our clients
- We only take on work where we have expertise
- We transfer skills so you are not dependent on us
- We tailor our services to your needs
- We manage expectations
- We have affordable and transparent pricing
- We provide a consistent – and consistently available – point of contact
- We believe in working for, and supporting, our local communities
We work hard to be socially responsible. For example . . .
- We are trustees on the boards of several charities
- We undertake pro bono HR and management support for these enterprises and their leaders, supporting them in achieving positive change for disadvantaged groups
- We will waive our fees in cases of hardship
We seek out ways to be environmentally responsible, minimising resource use wherever we can . . .
- We have taken decisions within the last year that have reduced our carbon footprint by over 20%
- We recycling equipment and consumables in the office (which we find somewhat addictive!)
- We make intelligent choices around transport to clients (or alternatives to transport!)
- We have purchased a green company vehicle
Responsible supply chain
We believe that all of this supports our clients’ ability to demonstrate their approach to ethical management and good governance.